Hi, My name is Jenna I love horses and one day i would love to own a stable. I do have a cousin (she loves to blog too.)! I am also a big e-mail and internet fanatic! My favorite website is www.howrse.com. Well anyway I am going to be in the 6th grade and i have a 3.8 grade point average. I am very proud of it. Some more interesting facts about me is that i live in Wisconsin with my Dad, while living with him I have a Miniature Horse his name is Rocket, 1 Dog (weiner dog) his name is Chip, and i have 7 outdoor cats. I also have 4 brothers (they don't live with me they are older) I am the youngest! But that only means that i get spoiled! lol!! Oh and one more thing My cousin Emma and I have an awesome Buisness named EJ Designs, we make hand made hand bags and backpacks, Small purses are $2.00, Medium purses are $3.00, Large purses are $5.00, and Backpacks are $7.00 (only one backpack left)! And if u would like to order one send me your e-mail with your home address. Well enjoy the rest of my page!
1 comment:
Awesome Jenn! It's good that your involved in a sport; exercise is good for the soul! Play hard, but have fun too! :)
Post a Comment